Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

pentagon attack video

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 21:03 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: pentagon attack video Reply with quote

OMG, the arrogance of the US government. I just seen the video they have released regarding the airplane hitting the pentagon on 9/11 and its the most pathetic whitewash I've ever seen.....

Personally I do not believe a plane hit the pentagon, and this video is suppossed to quell that belief. Now the video they have released shows nothing more than an explosion occurring. The angle is so bad you simply cannot see anything hitting the pentagon.

Given this release is to quell conspiracy theories and that the pentagon is the heart of their millitary why have they only one camera trained on the wall? Are we suppossed to believe the securist building in the world has only one cheesy CCTV camera trained on it? The only camera and it doesn;t even show a plane, like WTF? And the news presenters were talking like you could see a plane smashing into its side....what angers me about this is the fact only a moron would claim they could see a plane Evil or Very Mad

rant over Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:16 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link?

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:17 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the video that was released on about September 12th 2001 or a new one? The video I have seen was very blurry and the date was wrong.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:18 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
Is this the video that was released on about September 12th 2001 or a new one. The video I have seen was very blurry and the date was wrong.

It wasen't a video it was 4 frames cut from a video to hide what actually hit it..

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 21:29 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No link as it was on the news...however it appears to be the same video that has been in public domain since the event happened...the one that shows nothing but an explosion. So the judicioury panel chose to fight for a f*cking video that was already in the public domain!

Funny thing is the only sites I can now find with any reference to the clip are the ones which promote the official US tag line Question Could just be a jump in people googling it maybe

Bottom line is the US government has released a video that shows nothing at all and the media doesn't eve have the balls to pointthe fact out.

BTW, this is the only link I could find with the images that make up the video (like the pentagon cannot afford good CCTV)

https://www.elfterseptember.info/imgs/Pentagon_Pyrotechnik.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fast_tzr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bollocks isn't it, I'm another who believes the entire thing was set up as an excuse to attack Iraq, this may interest you if you have not seen it already, and may persuade others to believe the truth aswell, I know it made my mind up Thumbs Up

https://www.pacinlaw.org/awareness/in_plane_site.html

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:04 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having watched it it show's nothing but a brief glimpse of a nose cone that still look's atleast 1/4 the size of a 100 ton 757 and much more like a global hawk.

All in all it just seem's like a ploy to try and raise bush's rating's and denounce the conspiracy theorist's(If you watch some US new's channels they're using this single video to attack anybody who says anything about 9/11 and brand them conspiracy nuts, even the one's who don't even mention the pentagon in the theories).

Bush's ratings are currently hanging around 29% mark and in about 2 weeks the 2 day 9/11 truth symposium starts in LA.

Pretty nice timing I must say. Thumbs Up

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:05 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast_tzr wrote:

Just watch Loose Change(link in my sig) on google video, save buying that one.

The maker of in plane site say's it's better than his anyway. Smile

fast_tzr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
fast_tzr wrote:

Just watch Loose Change(link in my sig) on google video, save buying that one.

The maker of in plane site say's it's better than his anyway. Smile

No you dont need to buy it, a vid should just pop up when you go on the site.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 22:17 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the news reporters ignoring the fact you cannot see anything as well is highly suss!

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:20 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast_tzr wrote:
No you dont need to buy it, a vid should just pop up when you go on the site.

Ah so it does, loose change is still superior though. Smile

ph1l
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 22:39 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6912258937106994656&q=911&pl=true
This vid changed my mind about the 911 stuff
Watch it and make your own mind up Thumbs Up

zaknafien

PostPosted: 23:24 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ph1l wrote:
This vid changed my mind about the 911 stuff

To believe the official story of 9/11 you have to be...

A, Naive

or

B, Gullible

or

C, Stupid

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 23:36 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the earliest we could possibly here the whole truth would be September 11th 2031 isn't it?
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:42 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that last video is complete horse shite. According to that video the plane had missiles on it.

Why is it not possible that this was a terrorist attack? Bin Laden has even said his men did it, or is Bin Laden fictional as well?

zaknafien

PostPosted: 23:57 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
Why is it not possible that this was a terrorist attack? Bin Laden has even said his men did it, or is Bin Laden fictional as well?

Have you done any research on this subject at all?

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 00:07 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was me who was responsible for the sinking of the titanic.

There you go, I said it..but does it make it true?

zaknafien

PostPosted: 00:08 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
There you go, I said it..but does it make it true?

No, you have to back it up with evidence and testimony.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 00:09 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
It was me who was responsible for the sinking of the titanic.

Ah so the huge white iceberg was you then? Laughing Neutral
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 00:22 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
Well that last video is complete horse shite. According to that video the plane had missiles on it.

So you'd seen bin laden before september 11th to confirm his identity? Are you aware that he was fighting for the US in the 80's? He was chummy with them then....

Can you spot the real osama with 100% accuracy?

https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen_tape.jpg
https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen8.jpg

Will the real bin laden please stand up?

Read here if you want more info.....

https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

And for the record the US has had millitary advisors make plans to attack US citizens so they could blame foreign nations (i.e. cuba) and thus justify a good ol war in the sixties, so what has changed since then in human nature to make you believe governments have changed?

Quote:
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state sponsored terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil.The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the highest ranking member of the U.S. military, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer .

The proposal was presented in a document entitled "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba," a collection of draft memoranda (PDF) written by the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) representative to the Caribbean Survey Group. The document was presented by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13 with one paragraph approved, as a preliminary submission for planning purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwood

Why is the US attacking their own citizens so hard to fathom? Operation Northwood was just that. Their plans included (and were not limited to):

Quote:
1:Firebombing and sinking an American ship at the Guantanamo Bay American military base—reminiscent of the USS Maine incident at Havana in 1898, which started the Spanish-American War—or destroy American aircraft and blame it on Cuban forces. (The document's first suggestion regarding the sinking of a U.S. ship is to blow up a manned ship and hence would result in U.S. Navy members being killed, with a secondary suggestion of possibly using unmanned drones and fake funerals instead.)

2:Destroying an unmanned drone masquerading as a commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday". This proposal was the one supported by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

3.Staging a "terror campaign"

4."We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute [sic] to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized."

We are sheep in the eyes of those who make the world go round. Believe what you want, but operation northwood was a reality that never got final approval. It is the harsh reality of how world powers work.

So 9/11 a work of the US? Why not, I don't see it as being impossible. The US has never had a better opportunity to spread its influence across the middle east until it blamed Islamic extremists for 9/11. Look at zaknafiens signature......worded by one of hitlers top generals...

Quote:
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger. - Herman Goering
[/url]

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 00:35 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW Simon, my original issues were:

1.There is no plane in sight on the video they have released so it doesn't prove anything except there was an explosion. If I was trying to dispell a theory I would want the video to clearly show the plane.

I do not believe only one camera was trained on that section of the pentagon.

It defies logic that a building that important has only one camera which takes low resolution images at time delayed intervals. The quality is on par with a camera phone.

2. The news has reported this as if it is conclusive proof that a plane hit....Am I suppossed to believe every new reporter has not noticed the lack of a massive fucking plane hitting the wall? No plane, no proof.

3. I think it is a joke the footage they have released is the same footage that has been in the public arena since the event took place anyway. Speak of political stunt.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 01:23 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
And for the record the US has had millitary advisors make plans to attack US citizens so they could blame foreign nations (i.e. cuba) and thus justify a good ol war in the sixties, so what has changed since then in human nature to make you believe governments have changed?

The infamous 'Northwoods document'. Just to add a bit more weight to this little bit,

15th February 1898, the sinking of the USS Maine, they blamed it on the Spanish to create the Spanish-American war. In a declassified US government document they discuss how they engineered this situation.

In 1941 President Roosevelt knew at least 12 days in advance of the attack being prepared on pearl harbour and allowed it to happen(They'd cracked every Japanese naval code long before. even going so far as sending false information of the Japanese fleets whereabouts to Hawaii) to force the US public to agree with joining world war 2 full scale. Something he longed to do.

April 19th 1995, the Oklahoma city bombing, still under massive debate to this day. A single truck bomb driven into the building somehow managed to blow half the building outwards and leave 3 more unexploded bombs inside?(WTF?)

And that's just the US.

27th February 1933, Hitler burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on the communists to declare marshal law and seize absolute power.

In 64 CE, Nero set Rome ablaze and blamed it on the Christians.

History so often repeats itself.

craigie b wrote:
It defies logic that a building that important has only one camera which takes low resolution images at time delayed intervals. The quality is on par with a camera phone.

If you look closely, the stills first released from the pentagon are from a different camera than the video they've just released, also they confiscated CCTV tapes pointed at the flight path from a gas station and hotel across the road. These have not been released to this day(doing so would instantly stop any speculation if the official account is true).

Quote:
2. The news has reported this as if it is conclusive proof that a plane hit....Am I suppossed to believe every new reporter has not noticed the lack of a massive fucking plane hitting the wall? No plane, no proof.

Let's also not forget that they only found one engine at the pentagon(a 757 has 2) and that this engine was half the size of a 757 engine(around 1 metre, a 757 engine is 2.5 metres).

Engine of a 757.
https://www.physics911.net/PW2000.jpg

Where did the other one go? Did the one they found just shrink? Did it just melt like the twin towers supposedly did(scientifically impossible)?

I could go on for days with a hell of alot more, Not even started with the towers or building 7 and these are the main one's that don't add up in any way and have massive amounts of evidence to back them up...

Edit: Has anyone else noticed how the US media has grabbed the pentagon video with both hands and are using it as a yard stick to beat anyone who disagree's with the official story? While totally ignoring the ironclad evidence surrounding building's 1 2 and 7?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 03:02 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a video i watched ages ago on google video that was pretty convincing and had a few interesting theories. Some I had more faith in that others.

The 'lets rolls' plane heading towards the white house was shot down by american air force. I believe this because on the day at the time,I heard on the news at one point it was said that fighters had been sent to intercept it. This was not mentioned again after it was destroyed.

Aswell as the twin towers, another building nearby collapsed, which happened to contain files for enron investigation.

Before twin towers collisions explosives may have been planted in the building.

At the pentagon a guy who had been in vietnam and could recognise the sound of a cruise missile, said that the sound before the impact was of a cruise missile not a plane.

However as the pentagon camera only takes a pic a second, I wouldnt expect it to capture the impact or just before it.

I agree with Zaks sig quote from Goering saying to start a war you just need to convince the people that they are being attacked or are about to be attacked.

Although I believe the conspiracies are quite possibly true I dont actually want to believe that they are true so I cant quite accept them. I prefer to believe that Bush is a blundering idiot than ruthless enough to kill hundreds of his own civilians to achieve something.

Its bad enough that he is a blundering idiot, but it would be worse if he orchestrated it all.

I know Roosevelt deliberately provoked the Japanese to attack by stopping their imports or something similar.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:02 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having a debate on here while back with a few people about some goon complaining about the conduct in the Iraq war, I don’t think they understood just how much that really doesn’t matter on the grand scale of things, at the top, the people that run the show, these people don’t give a fuck.
Yeah it might be important to several people, maybe even several hundred people, but at the end of the day you’re a number and the truth often hurts.
Makes me laugh when we tell each other to speak up and be heard etc, I think the clever ones take what they can and keep fucking quiet.
I believe us westerners solely believe that it’s a combination of the US and the UK sprouting all this guff, when really it’s not about our futures, it’s about power and money, unfortunately we’re all caught in the middle of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:30 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b I see what you are saying and agree with it. My £20 camera from B&Q has better screen res than that.

My point is about some of these conspiracy videos that are just plain cack. I have not done much research into the matter because depending on which web site you visit you will get a different story to the events that unfolded on that day.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 29 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3