Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Now that's chutzpah!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

strawberry
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:17 - 18 May 2006    Post subject: Now that's chutzpah! Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4995764.stm

Of all the places for them to get sent from their agency...

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:50 - 18 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite funny, what country were they from?

Its a bit hard to tell which foreigners are allowed to work in the uk and which ones are illegal.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 10:58 - 19 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had employees from the kitchen or cleaning staff at my centre mysteriously disappear for a while, and then return as detainees!

We've also had several swarthy albanian and kosvan detainees who have seemed extremely knowledgeable about the building when they come in - later investigation has revealed that they built the place!

Edit: Oh, and it's ALWAYS the Nigerians! The biggest scamsters going, and you would not believe the huge bo-llocks that these boys have on them when it comes to telling porkies!

Edit!!!

I've just read the same story in the Torygraph, which gave the name of the company they worked for - which made me realise I have at least one of them banged up on my wing, the poor sod came up to my office last night still wearing his company top! (against the rules, naturally!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1